The Health-2-Market e-training complements traditional teaching methods to offer an interactive learning environment for a larger audience.
Researchers in the health, life science field interested to start their own business as well as all other people involved in life science research (e.g. technology transfer officers, incubators staff, etc.)
No prior knowledge is required
Basic computer skills (Internet browser, flash viewer, video viewer online)
Basic information literacy skills (being able to search on the Internet and access/use som basic ICT applications)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Planning
- Building the scope of the project
- Designing the Business Model of the project
- Structuring the Business Plan
- Financial forecasts and completed pitched Business plan
- Business Ventures & Marketing
- Creativity & Commercializing Technology
- Understanding Marketing Dynamics & What is YOUR Market?
- Integrated Marketing Tactics
- Integrated Marketing Strategy
The modules are available free of charge after registration to everyone since September 2013.
Please use the button below to register.